About the Author
The Elements of
or call toll free 1(800)247-6553
Abortion, affirmative action, gay marriage, gun control, health care, immigration, national security, pornography, prayer in public schools, and taxes are but of few of the most hotly debated issues in our time. These issues are defining America and ultimately are all decided under constitutional law. Much of the current debate among politicians, members of the media, and the American public does not actually discuss constitutional law. As a result, the discussion and debate concerning these and other constitutional law issues are ill informed, unproductive, and most importantly, unpersuasive.
The Elements of Constitutional Law is for the person who cares deeply about these issues, and seeks an equally deep understanding of constitutional law. Twelve years in the making, the format of this book is unprecedented and contains:
- The most concise explanations of law available for every important topic in constitutional law.
- Not a word is wasted; some "rule statements" are only one sentence long.
- Easy to understand summaries of the most important and relevant U.S. Supreme Court cases.
- Each summary describes the facts of the case, the Court's interpretation of the Constitution, and the Court's reasoning as it applied the Constitution to the facts of the case.
- Thorough coverage of every important rule, exception, and nuance of constitutional law.
- Logical organization of material to aid understanding.
- Complete indexes for U.S. Supreme Court cases and constitutional law topics.
In short, The Elements of Constitutional Law is the most thorough, organized, concise, and understandable explanation of constitutional law available.
About the Author
Albert Navarra has been practicing law in California since 1999, and has a background in philosophy, education, and writing. He also has a passion for making complicated subjects simple, which is why he wrote "The Elements of Constitutional Law."